ON DEMAND WEBINAR
Proactive Defense Against Advanced Attacks: Business Email Compromise
Let’s go beyond the basics – the same old phishing attacks are no longer the next problem of your organization. In this webinar, we delve into the realm of advanced scenarios in Business Email Compromise (BEC) and equip you with ways to raise awareness within your organization.
Join our esteemed speakers, Lion Kontorer, Head of Corporate Training, and Jason Meinert, Senior Solution Engineer, as they share their expertise and practical insights on How to Prevent Business Email Compromise.
We’ll explore the following topics:
- What is Business Email Compromise (BEC)?
- Real examples of BEC attacks that have occurred, the tactics employed by attackers, and the consequences faced by targeted organizations.
- Why is it more convincing than other phishing attacks?
- Getting into the hackers’ mindset – gain valuable insights into the tactics and techniques used by hackers, allowing you to better understand their strategies and effectively defend against them:
- Website cloning: Uncovering how cybercriminals replicate legitimate websites to deceive victims.
- Domain registration: Exploring the tactics employed by attackers to register convincing domains for their malicious purposes.
- Fake sender + CC: Shedding light on the techniques used to manipulate sender and carbon copy information to trick recipients.
Head of Corporate Training, ThriveDX for Enterprise
An experienced cyber-security professional with extensive experience in computer networking, data analysis, computer forensics, mobile forensics, as well as infrastructure and application penetration testing.
In addition to his professional expertise, Lion has a strong educational background. As a lecturer and trainer in Israeli Colleges and B2B courses worldwide, he taught courses on Malware Analysis, Web Applications, and Infrastructure attacks, including Train-the-Trainer sessions for other cybersecurity lecturers.
Lion focuses his time on developing training materials and real-life simulations and labs to educate and train individuals and organizations on cybersecurity best practices and techniques to help them better protect themselves from cyber threats.
Senior Solution Engineer, ThriveDX for Enterprise
An accomplished Solutions Engineer, with almost 3 years of experience in the product industry, Jason specializes in building impactful campaigns and providing valuable guidance on best practices.
Hailing from Namibia/South Africa, Jason brings a multicultural perspective to his work.
Jason’s expertise lies in optimizing campaigns for maximum effectiveness, consistently exceeding client expectations. His dedication to staying abreast of industry trends, ensures that he provides cutting-edge solutions tailored to each client’s unique needs.