Why Most Application Security Training Programs Fail and How to Make Yours a Success
There’s a disconnect between developers and senior management – only 27% of front-line development professionals consider application security their responsibility, despite 80% of their senior managers believing it is (CSO). So when it is time for training, there is resistance.
In addition to the disconnect and resistance, organizations are even more vulnerable because only 15% of dev teams participate in formal security training. When they do get training, it’s often too long, boring, with a clunky experience and mindless quizzes, affecting developers’ willingness to really learn and get value. They often hint their way out and get on with their day.
With ThriveDX Application Security Training (formerly Kontra), we are redefining interactive secure code training. Based on real-world scenarios and effective visual storytelling, developers will get into the mindset of a hacker, identify vulnerabilities in code and learn to mitigate them.
Join our webinar to find out how Kontra – Application Security Training by ThriveDX, can help you roll out a successful training program that developers actually like.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- Current state of Application Security Training and why it’s important
- Where most training programs fall short, dos and don’ts for a successful program
- How to roll out an effective training program with little time and effort
- The story of Kontra by ThriveDX and how it can help to keep your company safe
- Why ThriveDX is different and trusted by global companies and skeptical developers